Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My MG Blue Frame Astray build and photoshoots

My build is inspired by Mr Kawaguchi's build of the same name .
I first saw it at the Gundam Fiesta 2011 in Compass Point, Singapore and immediately fall in love with it.



Out of the box it would have been like this :



Default color scheme is yucky.

I love metal. I want metal so I took up the challenge to paint it like the master's !

My skill is far from the master as he is very attentive to details than my impatient and clumsy self. But I tried my best .

I wanted a red frame at first but it was only still HG and PG then . MG Blue Frame is out first so I went ahead and got it but it is ironic that MG Red Frame had already came out for a year plus and I only get the Blue Frame done now . I am that slow . Slow not in the sense of building a kit , but slow in deciding what to do with the kit .

This 2 weeks have let me relieve my experience of Gunpla. The fun the joy and the pain. Every day I hunger for another parts to be build , be painted and I only have the night to work on it . This is passion and it burns.


     

 

 

   

Mine ! I love macro lens!



Flight Mode!





Gatling gun turret


Tong-fer sword arms


Slamming kick !


You want a piece of me ?



No comments:

Post a Comment