Monday, March 28, 2011

Color experiment

After laying out the balance tasks at hand for the blue frame, I doubt myself I can finish them by next Monday.

Last night all I have acomplished is some gold parts only. The rest of time I m documenting the colors spray that I have got. Saw someone doing that on the net and I copied. Good method is meant to be followed anyway.

I'm making this note on my daily commute to work and home. These are 1 of those times of day I can't work on anything else except to wait for my transport to swerve and sway it's way till my destination. Daily 2 hours that is. Transportation is such a torture and simply waste of time! But till we obtain the technology of instant teleportation, we can't do a thing about it.
Side tracked as usual, time to fall back.

Tamiya mica blue did not turn out as metallic as I've hoped for.



Cobolt blue is lighter than I've known it to be!



Damn the base coat is making huge difference here. I applied a base coat of mr surfacer 1200 on the spoons if you would like to know.
Here comes the clear blue on silver coat.





I find tamiya clear blue is bluer than mr color clear blue.

Time to try out the new clear blue on the silver parts.

If it doesn't work I'll try mr color metallic blue or mica ...

No comments:

Post a Comment