Friday, January 1, 2010

My Gundam assembly on my study table


What better way to start a new year other than a total celebration of all my gundams together. Joining them the newly completed strike Gundam.

2009 has been a fun year for my hobbies .
First I got my dream camera the Nikon D90 , and then I revived my old hobbies of Gundam making !

2009 it all started with watching Gundam 00 anime , bought SD Exia and 00 Raiser. And then started reading blog post and youtube videos on Gundam modeling techniques. My first experiment with the surfacer and soon fallen in-love with it. Suddenly painting is fun again ! My 30th Anniversary SD RX-78 is a huge confidence booster. So as you know , next I painted the SD Exia and Wing 0 Custom. To close the year, I completed the Master Grade Strike Gundam IWSP .

I have not really decide what's the next project I will be taking on yet . SD Strike Freedom ? Or get new MG Kits ? I thought since I am going to use the amount of time and energy for this hobby anyway, might as well use them on Master Grade kits ? They are really satisfying I think.

The start of the year is always hopeful , a new beginning where we can anticipate good things coming ahead of us . After all , what's life without hope , fun and laughter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment