Friday, December 11, 2009

MG Strike Gundam + IWSP - Phase 01

This is my 3rd Master Grade kit . I have a clear version RX-78 and a Patlabour Griffon before this , but none of them are painted or even fully finished . Procastination is the assassination of destination , or some say .
So this 3rd MG kit I am having quite a plan (or dream for that matters) . . .
I am going to paint it ! Fully detailed and decal , and apply final coat !
Nuff said , Let the fun begin !!
I am using the lazy method . Spray the surfacer on all the parts in their runner themselves .
Duh, it rains heavily suddenly, more than half of the runners haven't apply surfacer yet .

So just continue with the process . Sets up the pieces first . Surfacer can also be applied later . No Biggy .

For some instant gratification , I made the big sword first . This is one of those unusual Gundam which does not have beam sabers .

One blunder in Gundam making is that you will always have the urge to put everything together immediately once you cut out all the pieces . You want to see how everything fits together and you want to see your Gundam in action ! And only after that you realize some spots are hard to paint and you now have to take them apart , and half way in that process , ARGH , you snap a piece because they fit too tightly ! ( happens to my SD RX78 :....( )

No comments:

Post a Comment